Apple's consumer-focused strategy is really paying off, it seems.
- Half of all U.S. households own at least one Apple product
- The average household has 1.6 Apple devices
- Homes that own least one Apple, own an average of three
What does this mean? If you rely on consumers for your revenue, you're going to have big problems if...
- Your website doesn't work in Apple's default browser
- Your website relies on Adobe Flash
- Your website isn't optimized for mobile devices
- Your website still says "This website is best viewed in IE or Firefox"
Actually, if your website still has that last one, it's time for a bottom-up redesign, regardless of how many iPhones there are out there.